Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Welcome back to Day #5 of the
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SALE!
Note from previous days: We have a few notions and goodies left from previous days. Please feel free to continue to add those to your boxes in the days to come. We will keep them on the featured page until they sell out.
We are also cutting and adding some more color bundles as we are able and will add them to the site when we can during random times. Its anyone's game! and those bundles will not be announced.
A COUPLE OF PIECES OF ADVICE FROM A FEW SHOPPING PROS [aka… a few of our die hard Fig Tree shopping fans]:
1- Log in and make sure your credit card info is up to date etc, well before you are ready to shop. Basically be ready to put your choices into your cart and check out.
2- Just because your item is in your cart, doesn't mean you have purchased it. If there are a 100 items and 200 people with it in their cart, the first 100 to check out will get the items and they will no longer be available for those that can still see it in their cart but haven't actually pushed the check out button. We are sorry but there is just no other way to do this kind of sale. Otherwise folks could just add things to their carts and hold them indefinitely. And, no, there is no way in our system to add a timer or something to that effect.
3- Please be kind to each other and do not purchase multiples of the kits. We can't limit you on our end but do ask that as a favor for all the rest of the folks who would also love some. The notions are kind of a different animal… feel free to load up as you wish!
4- Please remember that if this is not fun for you…. PLEASE DON'T DO IT. As we say every year, this is just not for everyone. Thank you!
Welcome to DAY #5
If this is your first time with us, thanks so much for joining us. There is a lot of "fine print" info at the bottom of this post that you might want to read to understand how this all works...but beware that your item might sell out while you are reading LOL!!
ON THE FIFTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS, MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME...
FIVE GOLDEN RINGS [that's just fine, I'll take 5 golden rings]
FOUR FALLING NERDS [my house is already filled with those but more the merrier I guess]
THREE FRENCH MEN [Ha, ha… I can barely handle the one Columbian man I have now!]
TWO PURPLE GLOVES [I know, I know, purple is not really my thing but no other color rhymes with turtle!:-)]
AND A CHICKEN IN A FIG TREE.
OUR KIT OF THE DAY:
MERRY GO ROUND TABLE RUNNER KIT [runner version of our new Merry Go Round quilt pattern]
OUR NOTION OF THE DAY:
NEEDLE COLLECTION IN A GIFT BOX
So you might already know how much we love the Tulip brand of needles and pins… perhaps it has something to do with the packaging? Too cute!
The perfect gift for every Quilter and Seamtress… whether that quilter is yourself or a dear friend is totally up to you!
The Tulip Needle 6 piece Gift Set includes these best selling styles: Sewing Needles #9, Milliners Needles Assorted Pack #8, 9, & 10, Quilting Needles #10, Applique Needles #10, Embroidery Needles Assorted Pack #7, 8, 9, & 10, and Patchwork Pins 60 count. A great opportunity to try all of the various types!
They are just a bit too fabulous to pass up… perhaps the spouse needs a gift idea?!
OUR GIFT ITEM OF THE DAY:
CAVALLINI CHRISTMAS STICKERS IN A TIN [we just can't get enough of these little cuties]
ALL PURCHASES TODAY WILL RECEIVE A FREE AL FRESCO PATTERN. A FUN BLEND OF SIMPLE PATCHWORK AND LARGE SCALE APPLIQUE LEAVES.
Hope you have fun shopping today. Click HERE for more info on each product.
*** TOMORROW'S SALE [THURSDAY] WILL GO BACK TO BEING A MYSTERY***
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
IN PAST YEARS, MANY OF YOU HAVE ASKED WHAT IS THE BEST/MOST ACCURATE WAY TO KNOW WHEN WE HAVE POSTED THAT DAY'S SALE. SINCE WE WILL CHANGE THE TIMES THAT WE POST THE PRODUCTS TO GIVE PEOPLE ON BOTH COASTS AS WELL AS INTERNATIONAL A BETTER CHANCE TO PARTICIPATE, YOU HAVE TO "FOLLOW" US IN SOME WAY.
EACH DAY WE WILL SEND OUT OUR NEWSLETTER, WRITE A BLOG POST AND TRY TO LET YOU KNOW VIA INSTAGRAM.
THE MOST RELIABLE WAYS ARE THE NEWSLETTER AND INSTAGRAM. IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG, THE SUBSCRIPTION OFTEN COMES LATE OR THE FOLLOWING DAY. THE DESCRIPTION OF THAT DAY'S PRODUCTS WILL BE ON THE BLOG EACH DAY BUT YOU MIGHT WANT ANOTHER FORM OF FINDING OUT THAT WE HAVE "GONE LIVE" FOR THAT DAY. Generally the blog subscription is a wonderful way to know what is going on around here and to see updates and will often give you info that won't be in our newsletter. But for information that is as timely as updates about the 12 DAYS sale, the newsletter or IG are the ways to go because they are immediate and you can see/notice them right away.
IF YOU HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO CREATE SOME KIND OF AN ALERT, YOU MIGHT WANT TO DO THAT.
GENERAL 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS INFO:
PLEASE READ AS SOME INFO HAS CHANGED
* The Fig Tree 12 Days of Christmas sale starts on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, and lasts for 12 days [usually with a Sunday off here or there].
* Each day a different kit, stocking stuffer and/or home dec goodie will be advertised- on some days several of each! WE HAVE SO MANY YUMMY GOODIES THIS YEAR! Each day a special DAILY DEAL will be made as well.
* Each special offer will only become available on that one day. Each goodie will only be available while stock lasts. Most of the items offered will sell out on that day, some will last a few days. Please believe us that some items will sell out crazy fast [in minutes] and some will last all day based on popularity and stock. Although we try and anticipate the demand, we are often surprised by your enthusiasm and are limited by how much stock we can carry of any given item. EACH DAY IS BASICALLY A LIMITED QUANTITY FLASH SALE.
* We never know which ones will sell out the fastest! If we are able to get more in stock of any popular product, we will try but we can't guarantee that anything that sells out will come back in stock. If they can, it will not be a part of the sale but something that we offer after Christmas for a separate January delivery.
* For those of you who want to continue to purchase items throughout the 12 days of the sale but want us to hold your purchases for one shipment, YOU NEED TO BUY-A-BOX. SEE MORE INFO BELOW. The box is an actual product available on our homepage. You only need to purchase it once either before the sale starts or on the first day that you purchase a 12DAYS item- but you need to purchase it as an actual product once. Then for all the remaining purchases you make, you will simply choose the "I BOUGHT A BOX" option in the shipping directions during the checkout process.
Just like in past years of the 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS we offer you the choice to hold all of your daily goodies to be shipped together at the end of the sale so you can save money on the shipping costs and keep adding goodies throughout the 12 days! Its an awesome option and a lot of fun! This year we are continuing our special shipping system, called "BUY-A-BOX" and have made a few changes/additions.
This is how it will work:
Given how popular this sale is, and how crazy it is for us, we have had to simplify some of our processes! This year, regardless of whether you think you will get the smaller stocking stuffer kinds of items or the "bigger ticket" items and you are a die hard 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS fan, you have to BUY-A-BOX as your shipping option. If your goodies "spill" out of the medium box, we will upgrade you to a large box... AT NO EXTRA CHARGE. Once your large box fills, we will send it to you along with an email that your box has shipped. Depending on what day of the sale it is and if you plan on continuing for the remaining days, you will then be able to decide if you wish to buy another box in order to continue with the sale or not.
If your box does not fill throughout the sale and all we need is an envelope, WE WILL DONATE THE SHIPPING DIFFERENCE TO OUR LOCAL FOOD BANK. We will downgrade those orders into envelopes, calculate the difference and once we have everyone's "donations", we will let everyone know via our newsletter what that amount is and donate it to the Alameda County Food Bank. IN FACT WE WILL MATCH ANY AMOUNT THAT GETS ACCUMULATED FROM UNUSED SHIPPING CHARGES AND ADD THAT TO THE CHECK. So please don't worry about whether or not you are going to fill up your box. The extra $7 or so that you might not end up needing will go to a very worthy cause during this holiday time. Thank you in advance!!
The biggest change from previous years [but the same as last year] - for those of you who have participated before- is that once your allotted box has filled, WE WILL NEED TO SHIP IT AND YOU CAN DECIDE IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE ANOTHER BOX AND KEEP SHOPPING THE SALE FURTHER. This is still a fabulous shipping deal! Not only because we will be upgrading you one shipping category at our cost, but because you can keep shopping knowing that we will continue to put items in your box until we absolutely cannot add anything else! BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU THAT THE ELVES TAKE GREAT PLEASURE IN FILLING EVERY LAST CREVICE BEFORE THEY SHIP YOUR BOX. The reason we are changing the shipping from the past is because of the sheer volume of customers that outgrew their box multiple times. The result was a bit more chaos than the elves knew what to do with around her toward the end of the sale!
So here are your steps:
1. So that you are ready for the sale on Friday, BUY-A BOX now so that you can focus on purchasing your items once they start going up on Day #1. Given how quickly the items go, etc, buying your box ahead of time is your best bet!
2. When you are buying your goodies, select the "I BOUGHT A BOX" choice in the shipping drop down menu so that you are not charged for shipping each time you place a new item in your box. This is basically your free shipping option for the rest of the items [until you fill your box].
3. If you do not select "I BOUGHT A BOX" as your shipping option when you purchase items, we will assume that you wish to receive the product right away and you want it shipped right away and you do not wish to accumulate items. Believe it or not, there are many customers for whom this is their own personal Christmas and they look forward to receiving the packages each and every day. Enjoy!
4.Please know that if you forget to select the "I BOUGHT A BOX" option for shipping during checkout, we will not be able to change it. Due to the sheer volume of 12 DAYS customers, we really only have the opportunity to see what is chosen and ship or not ship based on the info you have provided during checkout. Thank you so much for understanding!
Remember you will BUY-A-BOX only once before the sale begins or at the time of your first purchase. This will make all of us- you and us- ready for the sale before it even begins!! You can of course still BUY-A-BOX on the first day of the sale or on any other day that you begin shopping the sale. Basically if you want to accumulate your goodies, you must BUY-A-BOX first. If you fill up your box, we will ship it to you and email you right away to let you know that you will need to purchase a new box if you want to keep shopping.
International orders will be assessed actual shipping charges at the time of shipping. International orders cannot use paypal since we need to be able to access the payment info during shipping.