Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Welcome back to Day #9 of the
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SALE! We are nearing the end my friends… would it be wrong to say that I am starting to look forward to all of this fun insanity being over? :-))
Note from previous days: We have a few notions and goodies left from previous days. Please feel free to continue to add those to your boxes in the days to come. We will keep them on the featured page until they sell out.
We are also cutting and adding some more color bundles as we are able and will add them to the site when we can during random times. Its anyone's game and those bundles will not be announced.
WINNERS OF THE CHRISTMAS BUNDLES ARE:
We chose 3 people at random… I promise… and they all ended up with "F" last names.
What a funny coincidence! Your bundles will go in your boxes.
Welcome to DAY #9
If this is your first time with us, thanks so much for joining us. There is a lot of "fine print" info at the bottom of this post that you might want to read to understand how this all works...but beware that your item might sell out while you are reading LOL!!
ON THE NINTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS, MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME...
NINE LADIES DANCING [we could certainly use a good dance party right about now]
EIGHT CANDLES TWINKLING [I definitely have a thing for candles!]
SEVEN MUSHROOMS DREAMING [yes, I am completely giving up on the rhyming now!!]
SIX TREES A SWAYING [that's the best I can do... I guess my brain is gone by day 6]
FIVE GOLDEN RINGS [that's just fine, I'll take 5 golden rings]
FOUR FALLING NERDS [my house is already filled with those but more the merrier I guess]
THREE FRENCH MEN [Ha, ha… I can barely handle the one Columbian man I have now!]
TWO PURPLE GLOVES [I know, I know, purple is not really my thing but no other color rhymes with turtle!:-)]
AND A CHICKEN IN A FIG TREE.
OUR KIT OF THE DAY:
JUNIPER & CHESTNUT & PEPPERMINT JELLY [ two kits from classic patterns]
First up, PEPPERMINT JELLY
…..One of my favorite 12 Days things to do is to find some of my favorite Fig Tree patterns and redo them with Christmas motifs. Jelly Girl was one of our first best selling jelly roll patterns and it goes together like a dream with no y-seams or special rulers. I thought it was high time we say a Peppermint Jelly version of this quilt! Kit includes the reds, greens and creams that you see for this Christmas version. We used a few of our favorite cream prints and text for the fun variety in the backgrounds! Kit also includes binding and pattern. Size: app. 67" x 68 1/2".
JUNIPER & CHESTNUT
Juniper just begs to be remade a bit more Christmasy" than before so this time we used a Chestnut Street Jelly roll, tool all the red, green, grey and a few black and creams prints and made up some holiday trees. We saved the aquas, oranges, yellows, etc for another project… kind of like 2 in one! We used a few of our favorite cream prints and text for the fun variety in the backgrounds! Kit also includes binding and pattern. Size: app. 57" x 73"
OUR NOTION OF THE DAY:
MACAROONS [in three color choices]
Perhaps you have noticed by now that I am a sucker for cute notions… because it's not like I NEED another tape measure… but I HAVE TO HAVE one of each of these little cuties. Each retractable tape measures 60" and comes in three yummy "macaroon" colors: lavender, hot pink or golden yellow.
Fun for you or your friends!
OUR GIFT ITEM OF THE DAY:
CAVALLINI VINTAGE STICKERS [oh my gosh I kind of want to label everything in the house with these]:
Perfect for pretty much labeling anything: jars, file folders, boxes, scrapbooking, baked goods… anything!!
If you haven't already noticed, I am a bit in love with the Cavallini products. They are quality goods with amazing vintage images that come packaged in the cutest tins… pretty much unresistable to me personally!! And I love to give them as gifts since each one is a perfect little package! These are PERFECT for all you scrapbookers out there or for decorating home made kitchen items like breads that you are going to give as gifts, etc.
Each tin comes with 24 sheets of 100 plus assorted stickers.
Perfect for correspondence, art projects, and embellishments
ALL OF TODAY'S ORDERS WILL RECEIVE A LITTLE FIG TREE PIN OR "I HEART VINTAGE BADGE"
Hope you have fun shopping today. Click HERE for more info on each product.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
IN PAST YEARS, MANY OF YOU HAVE ASKED WHAT IS THE BEST/MOST ACCURATE WAY TO KNOW WHEN WE HAVE POSTED THAT DAY'S SALE. SINCE WE WILL CHANGE THE TIMES THAT WE POST THE PRODUCTS, YOU HAVE TO "FOLLOW" US IN SOME WAY.
EACH DAY WE WILL SEND OUT OUR NEWSLETTER, WRITE A BLOG POST AND TRY TO LET YOU KNOW VIA INSTAGRAM.
THE MOST RELIABLE WAYS ARE THE NEWSLETTER AND INSTAGRAM. IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG, THE SUBSCRIPTION OFTEN COMES LATE OR THE FOLLOWING DAY. THE DESCRIPTION OF THAT DAY'S PRODUCTS WILL BE ON THE BLOG EACH DAY BUT YOU MIGHT WANT ANOTHER FORM OF FINDING OUT THAT WE HAVE "GONE LIVE" FOR THAT DAY. Generally the blog subscription is a wonderful way to know what is going on around here and to see updates and will often give you info that won't be in our newsletter. But for information that is as timely as updates about the 12 DAYS sale, the newsletter or IG are the ways to go because they are immediate and you can see/notice them right away.
IF YOU HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO CREATE SOME KIND OF AN ALERT, YOU MIGHT WANT TO DO THAT.
GENERAL 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS INFO:
PLEASE READ AS SOME INFO HAS CHANGED
* The Fig Tree 12 Days of Christmas sale starts on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, and lasts for 12 days [usually with a Sunday off here or there].
* Each day a different kit, stocking stuffer and/or home dec goodie will be advertised- on some days several of each! WE HAVE SO MANY YUMMY GOODIES THIS YEAR! Each day a special DAILY DEAL will be made as well.
* Each special offer will only become available on that one day. Each goodie will only be available while stock lasts. Most of the items offered will sell out on that day, some will last a few days. Please believe us that some items will sell out crazy fast [in minutes] and some will last all day based on popularity and stock. Although we try and anticipate the demand, we are often surprised by your enthusiasm and are limited by how much stock we can carry of any given item. EACH DAY IS BASICALLY A LIMITED QUANTITY FLASH SALE.
* We never know which ones will sell out the fastest! If we are able to get more in stock of any popular product, we will try but we can't guarantee that anything that sells out will come back in stock. If they can, it will not be a part of the sale but something that we offer after Christmas for a separate January delivery.
* For those of you who want to continue to purchase items throughout the 12 days of the sale but want us to hold your purchases for one shipment, YOU NEED TO BUY-A-BOX. SEE MORE INFO BELOW. The box is an actual product available on our homepage. You only need to purchase it once either before the sale starts or on the first day that you purchase a 12DAYS item- but you need to purchase it as an actual product once. Then for all the remaining purchases you make, you will simply choose the "I BOUGHT A BOX" option in the shipping directions during the checkout process.
Just like in past years of the 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS we offer you the choice to hold all of your daily goodies to be shipped together at the end of the sale so you can save money on the shipping costs and keep adding goodies throughout the 12 days! Its an awesome option and a lot of fun! This year we are continuing our special shipping system, called "BUY-A-BOX" and have made a few changes/additions.
This is how it will work:
Given how popular this sale is, and how crazy it is for us, we have had to simplify some of our processes! This year, regardless of whether you think you will get the smaller stocking stuffer kinds of items or the "bigger ticket" items and you are a die hard 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS fan, you have to BUY-A-BOX as your shipping option. If your goodies "spill" out of the medium box, we will upgrade you to a large box... AT NO EXTRA CHARGE. Once your large box fills, we will send it to you along with an email that your box has shipped. Depending on what day of the sale it is and if you plan on continuing for the remaining days, you will then be able to decide if you wish to buy another box in order to continue with the sale or not.
If your box does not fill throughout the sale and all we need is an envelope, WE WILL DONATE THE SHIPPING DIFFERENCE TO OUR LOCAL FOOD BANK. We will downgrade those orders into envelopes, calculate the difference and once we have everyone's "donations", we will let everyone know via our newsletter what that amount is and donate it to the Alameda County Food Bank. IN FACT WE WILL MATCH ANY AMOUNT THAT GETS ACCUMULATED FROM UNUSED SHIPPING CHARGES AND ADD THAT TO THE CHECK. So please don't worry about whether or not you are going to fill up your box. The extra $7 or so that you might not end up needing will go to a very worthy cause during this holiday time. Thank you in advance!!
The biggest change from previous years [but the same as last year] - for those of you who have participated before- is that once your allotted box has filled, WE WILL NEED TO SHIP IT AND YOU CAN DECIDE IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE ANOTHER BOX AND KEEP SHOPPING THE SALE FURTHER. This is still a fabulous shipping deal! Not only because we will be upgrading you one shipping category at our cost, but because you can keep shopping knowing that we will continue to put items in your box until we absolutely cannot add anything else! BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU THAT THE ELVES TAKE GREAT PLEASURE IN FILLING EVERY LAST CREVICE BEFORE THEY SHIP YOUR BOX. The reason we are changing the shipping from the past is because of the sheer volume of customers that outgrew their box multiple times. The result was a bit more chaos than the elves knew what to do with around her toward the end of the sale!
So here are your steps:
1. So that you are ready for the sale on Friday, BUY-A BOX now so that you can focus on purchasing your items once they start going up on Day #1. Given how quickly the items go, etc, buying your box ahead of time is your best bet!
2. When you are buying your goodies, select the "I BOUGHT A BOX" choice in the shipping drop down menu so that you are not charged for shipping each time you place a new item in your box. This is basically your free shipping option for the rest of the items [until you fill your box].
3. If you do not select "I BOUGHT A BOX" as your shipping option when you purchase items, we will assume that you wish to receive the product right away and you want it shipped right away and you do not wish to accumulate items. Believe it or not, there are many customers for whom this is their own personal Christmas and they look forward to receiving the packages each and every day. Enjoy!
4.Please know that if you forget to select the "I BOUGHT A BOX" option for shipping during checkout, we will not be able to change it. Due to the sheer volume of 12 DAYS customers, we really only have the opportunity to see what is chosen and ship or not ship based on the info you have provided during checkout. Thank you so much for understanding!
Remember you will BUY-A-BOX only once before the sale begins or at the time of your first purchase. This will make all of us- you and us- ready for the sale before it even begins!! You can of course still BUY-A-BOX on the first day of the sale or on any other day that you begin shopping the sale. Basically if you want to accumulate your goodies, you must BUY-A-BOX first. If you fill up your box, we will ship it to you and email you right away to let you know that you will need to purchase a new box if you want to keep shopping.
International orders will be assessed actual shipping charges at the time of shipping. International orders cannot use paypal since we need to be able to access the payment info during shipping.