We have a limited quantity of the super cute STRAWBERRY FIELDS REVISITED FRIVOLS TIN available.
Normally a store program with multiple kits being shipped each year, each designer is also given the opportunity to have a few of the FRIVOLS from their own collection available for sale directly from them. And its our turn!
If you haven't heard anything about the FRIVOL, then here is some info.
A FRIVOL is a fun little mini kit packaged in a darling limited edition tin that has several little goodies in each one. This is the 6th in the collection of FRIVOLS and it is called "Vintage". The quilt finishes at 47" x 57.
This Frivol contains:
- Precut bundle of 7″ x 7″ squares of Strawberry Fields Revisited
- "Vintage" quilt pattern
- A Block pattern card
- A special "frivol" that I designed [hint: it might just be the cutest little strawberry label ever]
Here it is…. I'm just a bit smitten with it at the moment….
The pattern and the fabrics in the tin make this quilt…. it is called VINTAGE… isn't it lovely?
Additional background, sashing, border and binding fabrics are required to finish the quilt exactly as shown. You can use your stash or purchase the required fabrics from your local quilt shop or online. We only have the FRIVOLS themselves available. Couldn't quite resist that darling little tin!
Here is what else you would need:
- Background- 1 1/8 yds. (20199 84)
- Horizontal Sashing- 3/8 yd. (20268 24)
- Vertical Sashing- 5/8 yd. (20261 14)
- Outer Border- 3/4 yd. (20264 14)
- Binding- 1/2 yd. (20268 13)
- Backing- 2 1/4 yds. (20266 14)
We do have the FRIVOLS in the SHOP if you are interested, click HERE.