We are extending the KIT PRE-ORDER DAY WITH FREE SHIPPING THROUGH TONITE. We do not have to place our fabric order until the weekend so wanted to give you every chance to get what your heart desires before we closed the kits! Remember that you can always ask for this as your Christmas present!
ON THE 7TH DAY OF CHRISTMAS....
On the 7th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 7 Swans-a-Swimming. Now I love a swan as much as the next gal, but....
TODAY IS STOCKING STUFFER DAY!
My true love realized that although grand gestures like Swimming Swans and Quilt Kits are really quite lovely and very appreciated, sometimes all we want is a few little goodies to add into our stockings. Today we give you a few fun stocking stuffers... it really doesn't matter if you are stuffing your own stocking or that of a friend or family member!
LITTLE BRITISH FLAG SCISSORS
Description: You know that we are suckers for cute little scissors around here and own a lovely little collection. There was no way we were passing up on this opportunity to add a little British flag one to our group. Size: 3 1/2" and stainless steel embroidery scissors. Perfect for you and for a stocking stuffer for your friend!
SHERBERT TAPE MEASURES
Description: These fun little tape measures are soft, colorful [the colors are really quite beautiful] and a perfect addition to any stocking or sewing kit. In fact, you might want to grab one of each color… they look so great together as a group! We are so glad to have added them to our studio repertoire! Colors are grass green, yummy orange, raspberry, aqua and golden yellow- and they really look like sherbert flavors!
Description: Perfect for the studio or the office for writing down notes, quilty math or just your to do list. A nice little addition to your desk or near your sewing machine. Size: 3 1/2" x 5", 25 sheets. Another perfect stocking stuffer.
VINTAGE EMERY TOMATO PINCUSHION
Description: Never having met a pincushion I didn't need to have, I just couldn't resist adding these little ladies in to the sale. In fact, I was a bit shocked that I didn't already have one or two of these vintage inspired little lovelies in my sewing room. Mind you, I do have actual vintage ones, but those are just for display around these parts. These little goodies are just too cute to pass up and at this price too good to not give to your girlfriends in their stockings!
MODA REFERENCE GUIDE IN A FABRIC POUCH
Description: MODA's REFERENCE GUIDE is a studio must have for any quilter. Contents include things like: Backing Yardage Formula, Bed & Batting Sizes, On Point Measurements, Sizing Corners, Triangle Half-Size Conversions, How to cut up popular pre-cuts and more! All in a little 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" booklet- its just great to have all this info at your fingertips. Reference Guide comes in a cute little MODA fabric baggie. You can keep the reference guide in the baggy and give as a gift or separate the two goodies out and use the baggy for something else in your studio. Personally we use the baggy for random notions in our sewing bag that don't have their own storage...
Today's special 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS DEAL... any 12 DAYS order OVER $10.00 placed today will receive one of our EVERYDAY ZIPS patterns. Because we thought you might need a little pouch to put all these new goodies into!
CLICK HERE for more info on today's goodies.
Joanna and Eric
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS FINE PRINT
* The Fig Tree 12 Days of Christmas sale starts on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, and lasts for 12 days [usually with a Sunday off here or there].
* Each day a different kit, stocking stuffer and/or home dec goodie will be advertised- on some days several of each! Each day a special offer will be made as well.
* Each special offer will become available on that one day. Each goodie will only be available while stock lasts. Most of the items offered will sell out on that day, some will last a few days. Please believe us that some items will sell out crazy fast and some will last all day based on popularity and stock. Although we try and have and anticipate the demand, we are often surprised by your enthusiasm!! IF THE ITEM CAN NO LONGER BE FOUND THROUGH THE LINK, THAT MEANS IT HAS SOLD OUT!
* We never know which ones will sell out the fastest! If we are able to get more in stock of any popular product, we will try but we can't guarantee that anything that sells out will come back in stock. If they can, it will not be a part of the sale but something that we offer after Christmas for a separate January delivery.
* For those of you who want to continue to purchase items throughout the 12 days of the sale but want us to hold your purchases for one shipment, YOU NEED TO BUY-A-BOX. THIS IS NEW AND DIFFERENT THIS YEAR!! The box is an actual product available on our homepage. You only need to purchase it once either before the sale starts or on the first day that you purchase a 12DAYS item- but you need to purchase it as an actual product once. Then for all the remaining purchases you make, you will simply choose the "I BOUGHT A BOX" option in the shipping directions during the checkout process. If you buy more products than fit in the box.... WE WILL PAY FOR THE REMAINING SHIPPING!! If you do not fill up that amount by the end of the sale, we will let you know how much of a credit you have and you can choose patterns for the difference [we will only charge a partial price on the patterns so you will get a deal]. There is no way to lose in this exchange!!
• For international customers, we will calculate actual international shipping at the time of shipping and add what is necessary. We never charge anything other than actual international shipping through USPS.
If you do not BUY-A-BOX, your items will not be accumulated but will be shipped to you each day that you purchase them. We know that some of you love that feeling of getting something in the mail each and every day and look forward to the "presents" arriving to you every mail day!