A couple quick answers: If you click on the link provided and the item no longer shows up, that simply means that the item is no longer available and that is has sold out. Please see sale fine print for more info.
If any product does not sell out the day that it is offrered, it will "live" in the 12 DAYS link on the top left hand side of the SHOP throughout the sale.
Shipping to International customers will be calculated at the end of the sale based on actual shipping costs. Thank you for your understanding.
OUR 4TH ANNUAL...
On the 3rd Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me 3 French Hens. But no matter how much I love anything and everything French, he also gave me....
My true love gave to me two of my new favorite MINIS as kits...
First up, a kit for MINI PAINTED LADIES. This kit is done up in our Somerset fabrics and includes everything you see here to complete the kit inlcuding the pattern, the binding AND THE BACKING TOO! Everything in one little happy bundle!
Perfect as a table topper, a wall hanging or to add to your collection of MINIS on your MINI wall, this one is a keeper! We could keep making these little guys in every collection imaginaeable for ourselves and as gifts!
And not to be outdone, we also have our MINI STEMS kit made up in our Somerset collection. Another customer favorite already, this little pattern has quickly risen to one of our most popular. This kit also includes everything you see here including the pattern, the binding and THE BACKING AS WELL. Just too good to pass up for you or for a gift even if you have already made one of these in a different color combo.
My true love also gave to me another wonderful notion from the lovely folks at Merchant & Mills. Packaged together in a sturdy little box, this collection is a must have for any sewer or quilter. Oh my goodness these pins are lovely!
The right pin for every task all in one handsome box makes for a perfect combination and an opportunity to try out all of these wonderful pins in lovely little packages. Merchant & Mills has taken the favorites from their pin collection and put them all together for a beautiful gift for yourself or for someone you love. As if that weren't enough they've made the set cheaper than buying individual boxes and have packaged them in a sturdy cardboard box to keep them all safe and sound! The set includes the following: • Dressmaking Pins • Entomology Pins • Black Bulb Pins • Glass Headed Pins • Small Black Safety Pins
Here is the fine print about the pins:
[Dressmaking Pins: Traditional dressmaking pins, nickel plated and made to last. A little black box full of best dressmaking pins - 32mm x 0.65mm. Weight 28g or 1oz.///Entymology Pins: Spare the butterflies and use these ultrafine black pins for your silks and antique cloths. Merchant & Mills are proud to have sourced the finest, blackest pins known to man. For butterflies and fine fabrics, these are irresistible. 38mm x 0.45mm./// Black Bulb Pins: The bulb pin lets a tag hang tidily from a safety pin and is perfectly simple. 21mm long and like safety pins but with a wide bowl at the bottom for tags etc. Already pear shaped so nothing can go wrong.///Small Black Safety Pins: Properly useful little black safety pins that you would regret not buying. A tidy amount, or boxful, of tiny (23mm) fine, black safety pins for all your safety pinning needs, except the big ones.///Glass Headed Pins: Lovely glass headed pins in a multitude of colors to suit your every mood. Multi-colored glass headed pins - easy to find in fabric! 30mm x 0.60mm.///
TODAY'S GIFTY ITEM:
Just because we don't seem to have enough days in the sale to offer you everything we have waiting, we are adding another little goody each day. For today we are sharing with you are favorite dry skin accessory for quilters...
Its a sewing product in a tin. Need I say more? This vintage feeling tin has 1 oz. of lovely balm to use for dry quilting hands. Created in Vermont since 1899, this is how they describe it, "Bag Balm was born in 1899. The salve was created to help milking cows be comfortable. Look where that's led. From quilting bees, to hardworking hands, to feet that can go the distance. From outdoor adventures, to furry friends at home. Bag Balm, it seems, is everywhere – and working as hard as ever."
Today's special 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS DEAL...
30% off all MINI PAPER PATTERNS [not pdf's, just paper] [these include MINI SAIL AWAY, MINI JUMPING JACKS, MINI STEMS, MINI PAINTED LADIES, MINI LOLLIPOPS, MINI BLOSSOM, MINI CHERRY PIE, MINI CANNED PEARS, MINI STITCH]
You must enter the code in during checkout in order to get the deal. We cannot add it for you afterwards so please be careful and enter in the code correctly during checkout.
CLICK HERE for more info on today's goodies.
Joanna and Eric
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS FINE PRINT
* The Fig Tree 12 Days of Christmas sale starts on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, and lasts for 12 days [usually with a Sunday off here or there].
* Each day a different kit, stocking stuffer and/or home dec goodie will be advertised- on some days several of each! Each day a special offer will be made as well.
* Each special offer will become available on that one day. Each goodie will only be available while stock lasts. Most of the items offered will sell out on that day, some will last a few days. Please believe us that some items will sell out crazy fast and some will last all day based on popularity and stock. Although we try and have and anticipate the demand, we are often surprised by your enthusiasm!! IF THE ITEM CAN NO LONGER BE FOUND THROUGH THE LINK, THAT MEANS IT HAS SOLD OUT!
* We never know which ones will sell out the fastest! If we are able to get more in stock of any popular product, we will try but we can't guarantee that anything that sells out will come back in stock. If they can, it will not be a part of the sale but something that we offer after Christmas for a separate January delivery.
* For those of you who want to continue to purchase items throughout the 12 days of the sale but want us to hold your purchases for one shipment, YOU NEED TO BUY-A-BOX. THIS IS NEW AND DIFFERENT THIS YEAR!! The box is an actual product available on our homepage. You only need to purchase it once either before the sale starts or on the first day that you purchase a 12DAYS item- but you need to purchase it as an actual product once. Then for all the remaining purchases you make, you will simply choose the "I BOUGHT A BOX" option in the shipping directions during the checkout process. If you buy more products than fit in the box.... WE WILL PAY FOR THE REMAINING SHIPPING!! If you do not fill up that amount by the end of the sale, we will let you know how much of a credit you have and you can choose patterns for the difference [we will only charge a partial price on the patterns so you will get a deal]. There is no way to lose in this exchange!!
• For international customers, we will calculate actual international shipping at the time of shipping and add what is necessary. We never charge anything other than actual international shipping through USPS.
If you do not BUY-A-BOX, your items will not be accumulated but will be shipped to you each day that you purchase them. We know that some of you love that feeling of getting something in the mail each and every day and look forward to the "presents" arriving to you every mail day!!