NOTE: If you are relying on an automated feed email program to receive these blog notifications, you are probably a day behind the sale we are having. Often those automated emails do not come until 24 hours after the initial post. If you want to follow along on the 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SALE you should do it via our newsletter or facebook which will both post in actual time. Thank you so much for playing along with us.
On the 7th Day of Christmas my true love sent to me, 7 Swans a Swimming ...
Not sure where to even begin with swans or what they might be swimming in so instead, we are offering you...
Some lovely tea towel related items for today's goodies.
First up, the Mason Jars Tea Towel Kit...
Description: Our popular tea towel series continues with this adorable little kitchen vignette of one of our favorite nostalgic images, the Mason Jar. A bit of simple applique topped off with some basic embroidery gives these tea towel kits, the perfect little project to work on in between larger quilts or sewing endeavors.
Kit includes all the fabric for the border and applique shapes, the DMC floss, the wool and pattern. Pattern comes with all the applique shapes as well as a full sized layout for placement and embroidery.
Next up, Reproduction Honey Flour Sack Towels....
Description: Perfect for any retro kitchen, these reproduction kitchen flour sack towels are too sweet to pass up. Some of the text includes: Made by "happy Honey Bees", U and I HONEY PURE RAW ORGANIC... Bee's Knees Honey Farms, Bee Mine, Sweet Nectar.
Perfect for any time of the year, the color scheme blends with most everything. Towel size is app. 17" x 28" .
And last but certainly not least, some of our favorite little scissor and tape measure sets in 3 different colors...
Description: Another perfect stocking stuffer or travel set to add to your goodies, these sets of floral scissors and tape measures are just too cute. Available in three different colors- bright pink, lime green or purple- these scissor sets make a perfect little designer duo for you and for your sewing friend alike.
AND FOR THE SPECIAL OFFER OF THE DAY:
Any purchase of one of the sale products today comes with a free LE RADISH pattern. One of my favorite little pincushions, these are perfect to make just in time for gifts for Christmas!
Click HERE for more info on today's offers.
The elves are back at work so come back tomorrow on Friday for a special day on the 8th day of the 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SALE!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS FINE PRINT: PLEASE READ
• The Fig Tree 12 Days of Christmas sale starts on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, and lasts for 12 days [perhaps with a Sunday off here or there].
• Each day a different kit, stocking stuffer or home dec goodie will be advertised- on some days one of each! Each day a special offer will be made as well.
• Each special offer will only become available on that one day. Each goodie will only be available while stock lasts. Many of the items offered will sell out on that day, some will last a few days. We apologize ahead of time if you are not able to get the goodies you were hoping for. Just like any other "black friday" kind of sale, we just sell out of stuff!
• We never know which ones will sell out the fastest! If we are able to get more in stock of any popular product, we will try but we can't guarantee that anything that sells out will come back in stock. If you do not see the item on our home page any longer, that means that it is sold out.
• For those of you who want to continue to purchase items throughout the 12 days of the sale but want us to hold your purchases for one shipment, you need to note that in the comments section of your order each time.
Believe it or not some people like to have the "presents" arrive to them each and every day and they savor the packages in the mail!
• For those of you who have your items held for one shipment at the end, your orders will continue to accrue shipping charges for each order throughout the sale- that is just automatic in our system. We will calculate the actual shipping at the end of your purchases and then refund any necessary shipping charges then.